· 10% of the world's population endure chronic pain.
· Chronic pain is projected to grow another 7.2% by 2030.
· 10% are newly diagnosed with chronic pain each year.
· Individuals with severe pain had worse health, used more health care, and had more disability than those with less severe pain.
· Traditional approach does not address the true root cause.
· Patients are seeking alternative care to relieve their pain.
· Address the true underlying root cause.
· Learn how the 5 major organs may be the contributing factor for patient not responding to current treatment.
· Learn how visceral organs stagnation is a major contributing cause of chronic low back pain, neck and shoulders stiffness.
· Learn how body space stagnation is the major cause of chronic pain.
· Learn how to apply laser therapy to get 50% - 100 % pain free within the first visit.
· Learn to treat visceral organs with laser therapy.